Sparse eyebrows? The easiest and most natural way to fix them.
How many times in your life, have you lifted your eyebrows to convey a specific expression? It’s hard to count. There is no doubt that eyebrows play a significant role in aesthetic beauty as well as personality assessment. These hairy fellows are powerful enough to express emotions, highlight our look and even help with facial recognition. Still, sometimes our eyebrows start becoming thin and sparse, due to genetics or over plucking, which can affect our personality, perception and confidence.
Some people may not pay much attention to their eyebrows or take the necessary care and others even consider thin eyebrows as an aesthetic shape. Nonetheless, the point of diminishing comes when you start having overly thin and sparse eyebrows, it starts reducing the natural shape of the face. Having sparse eyebrows can lead to low self-esteem and a lack of confidence.
The functional importance of eyebrows
The primary biological function of our eyebrows is to maintain unobstructed vision by removing undesirable and harmful substances from the orbital area (like sweat) and work the same as other hair follicles of our body. Besides the health importance, eyebrows play an essential role in the psychological state of a person as eyebrows help to communicate through different expressions such as love, fear, rage and a lot more.
Reasons and causes of sparse eyebrows
Some people have thin and sparse eyebrows from birth. In contrast, some people face this problem of shedding eyebrows hairs with the process of aging which in most times is considered quite normal. Besides these two, there are several other factors that contribute to sparse eyebrows which are alarming and can be improved. These reasons can include but are not limited to:
- Over plucking - the most common cause of thin eyebrows. To achieve more defined and fleek eyebrows, some people take homemade or poor quality procedures that can lead to thinning them which after some time can become impossible to recover as hair follicles underneath the skin become damaged.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Overuse of substandard cosmetic products
- Lagged nutrition
- Physical damage to the brow area
- Chronic emotional stress
- The ageing process
- Skin disorders
These are the causes which contribute to sparse eyebrows and also to overall hair damage. By rectifying these problems, hair quality can be enhanced, and sparse eyebrow issues can be avoided.
Sparse eyebrows treatment
Despite all the causes contributing to sparse eyebrows, we still want to look good and have perfectly thick and beautiful eyebrows. There are several temporary and permanent treatments to help with sparse eyebrows, including the use of medicines, cosmetic surgeries and using make-up products and all have their pros and cons.
In our opinion, the easiest, most cost-effective and least invasive way to give your eyebrows an upgrade is through the use of brow pomades.
The Amar Brow Pomade is a smart way to fix sparse eyebrows as it comes in a variety of 5 colours that are easy to apply and will give your eyes a defined and bold look with long duration. Our Brow Pomades are composed of a velvety, textured cream with high intensity pigments that deliver the perfect tone with a single application. The Amar Brow Pomade has a waterproof formula for a long lasting effect and comes in a small easy-to-carry package.It can also be applied with the help of a thin or angled brush.
Having the Amar Brow Pomades in your make-up bag has multiple benefits such as:
- They can be used everyday and last up to 12 hours.
- Comes in different shades which can be selected depending upon your skin and hair tone (or even your mood).
- The Amar Brow Pomade is waterproof, long-lasting and can be used during the entire day. It's also easy to apply to save your valuable time for the things that are most important to you.
- Unlike permanent treatments the Amar Brow Pomade allows you to shape your sparse eyebrows whenever and in whatever shape you want which gives you authority to experiment new brow styles.
Step-up your brow game today with the Amar Brow Pomade